South Park: The Fractured But Whole Update 1.04 Out Now
Posted Nov 19, 2017 by DarthHazard
A brand new update for South Park: The Fractured But Whole has been released for all platforms.
The update fixes several issues in the game including the notorious buy back glitch and has also fixed the issue where the wrong button icon would be displayed. The full patch notes can be found below:
- Fixed an occasion the place the fallacious button icon is displayed
- Updated incorrect promoting value when promoting gadgets to vendor
- Removed an invisible prop that also had collision
- A uncommon caught difficulty the place gamers had been overlapping was fastened
- Players not in a position to keep away from a required costume change
- Mind managed members not trigger a uncommon freeze bug
- An enemy character can not assault himself below sure circumstances
- Other varied minor bugs fastened
Have you been fighting crime in South Park alongside Eric Cartman?