Rick & Morty Coming To PS VR In 2018
Posted Dec 09, 2017 by DarthHazard
With season 3 of Rick & Morty having ended, there's a Meeseek shaped hole in our hearts. But fear not Rick & Morty lovers, Rick & Morty: Virtual Rick-ality will be coming to PlayStation VR in 2018.
The VR game will feature some of your characters from the show including both Rick & Morty and will include "oodles of iconic stuff from the TV show". The game will see you play as a Morty clone on a journey through dimensions and "to places like Purgatory and even the Smiths’ bathroom". Players will have to solve various puzzles and be able to experience a unique Rick & Morty story.
But that's not all. You will be able to:
- You can listen to Rick’s instructions (or, don’t!).
- Walk through portals into space. Or other dimensions.
- Flip knobs. Press buttons. Wear hats. Throw and break stuff. Drink detergent.
- Combine objects in the Combinator to make new objects.
- Control your own Youseeks. Make him explode.
- Experience death.
- Raise a pet. Feed a monster. Eat fruits and vegetables.
- Learn how to fix an intergalactic car.
Gamers looking to experience the game first hand will be able to at PlayStation Experience where a few stations will contain the demo of Ricky & Morty: Virtual Rick-ality. Will you be looking to meet some Meeseeks?