Need for Speed Payback Progression Update To Roll Out
Posted Nov 18, 2017 by DarthHazard
Ghost Games have made some changes to Need for Speed Payback following community feedback and analysis of in-game data.
The aim of the changes was to "make the progression, especially around the ownership of cars a much more enjoyable experience". The changes include:
- Increased the amount of REP awarded by taking part in events.
- Increased the amount of Bank awarded by taking part in events.
- Bait crates now reward increased REP.
- Bait crates now reward increased Bank.
- Competing against a Roaming Racer will reward you with increased REP.
- Competing against a Roaming Racer will reward you with increased Bank.
- Air Suspension will now appear more frequently within Shipments.
- Slightly increased REP and Bank for finishing an event outside of first place.
Ghost games also promised that this was only "phase one" and that they would have a lot more tweaks coming to the game soon. Changes to the way tune-up shops work "especially around the quality/level of parts they stock" were also were being worked on by Ghost.
The full post by Ghost Games on Reddit can be found here. Are you happy with the changes made?